Apr 18, 2009



That pictures sums up our day. I took it at the park this afternoon. Russel said it reminds him of Christmas, i don't have an earthly clue why. I just think it's beautiful. And that's what our day was, beautiful and amazing. The weather was perfect, we spent the day together, laughed and played, and I can honestly say I haven't had such a good day in a really long time.

We started off the morning with Rebekah's swimming lesson, then headed out for lunch at the mall. Went home for naps (the kids not us, I WISH!), worked in the yard, then hit up Coldstone for some ice cream when the girls woke up. We took them to this local spot to feed the ducks which they loved by the way and it was so fun! Very peaceful, feeding ducks, I haven't done that in quite some time. Then we went to the park and the girls got to run around and get their feet wet in the fountain. Rebekah kept saying "that was so much fun!"

Here are a few of my favorite pics from the day: