Apr 9, 2009

Spring has sprung!!


I'm so excited! It's still raining a little bit buttt, she sun is coming out more and more and it makes me SO HAPPY!! :D See! A smile. We went to the tulip fields on Tuesday and it was so pretty. They weren't fully bloomed yet, but some of them were and I got some really great Easter pictures of the girls. I will definitely be going back there soon! Here are some of my favorites from the day, you can tell who my "cooperative" child is these days. I PROMISE i'm not playing favorites! I couldn't get them to sit together for a picture, Madelyn has ants in her pants and won't sit still, so...maybe one day. Until then separate pictures will have to suffice!






And Madelyn, sweet baby. She loved the "pitty" flowers but she wouldn't look at me to save her life. That's ok, I've learned to deal.




And aren't the flowers so pretty!