Dec 22, 2008

Jack Frost

Jack Frost came to visit us yesterday, EVERYTHING was covered in ice. It was so beautiful. Even though I'm definitely a sunshine and beach kind of girl, there is just something so beautiful about winter, ice and snow. Maybe it's just because I've not grown up seeing much of it, I don't know. But I'm enjoying it, sitting inside my warm house. lol. Russel's been able to work from home, since the roads are so yucky. So that's been nice too. An extra special treat having Daddy around so much.

Rebekah loves this weather, she is constantly going out to play in it. Yesterday, while Maddie was napping, we went out to check it out and I got some really pretty pictures of some of the ice in our yard. I got to play with my new lens I got this past birthday, that I've only used a couple times. I forgot how much I love it! And I love how all these pictures came out.

Doesn't she look like a lil' eskimo? haha










There's only 3 more days until Christmas, I can't believe it's already here. I braved the ice and snow to get wrapping paper and a couple last minute gifts yesterday, so we are ready. Bekah's so excited, this year is going to be so much fun. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and I will post again after Santa comes = )