Nov 14, 2008

I just want to brag, i'm entitled!

I am the luckiest girl in the whole entire world. I have the most BEAUTIFUL babies!!! Maybe i'm biased, aren't we all? But really, no, they are the two most beautiful girls in the entire world. I never stop thanking God for giving me these precious little girls. (No, not even when I do try to sell them to the lowest bidder on ebay!) haha. Here's a few pictures of my oldest beauty. Maddie's a bit under the weather so i'll take some photos of her soon!




She's so photogenic! (of course when she wants to be) Ahh, makes a mama proud! Rebekah...what is there to say about her that I haven't said a million times. She truly is the sweetest little girl, don't let the horns she pulls out upon occasion (though usually only in my presence) fool you! She's so full of life and love and personality. She keeps me smiling and laughing all day long. She's the smartest little girl, sassy too. I call her my little 13 year old in a 3 year olds body. Boy are we in trouble!!! But she is the best, i thank my lucky stars to get to call myself her mama. I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!!