Sep 17, 2009

There once was a girl, who had a little curl..


We're back from Destin! We had a good time, although it rained the ENTIRE time (minus one and a half days) while we were there. :( That was a bummer! But we stayed on the beach and it was nice to get away and I had fun visiting with Lisa so all in all it was a great trip. I'll blog more about that later.

In my last blog I mentioned some drama surrounding miss Rebekah Grace, so as not to prolong the suspense any longer, here it goes.

.......................

SHE CUT HER HAIR!
Yea. I didn't mistype. I wish I did.
She cut her hair. HER HAIR!
Her long, beautiful, blonde hair!
GONE.
Well, not all of it, but most of it.
Her hair that had never been cut.
((cries))
I blame Russel.
No, not really, it wasn't his fault. He was just the one here when it happened.
*sigh
It was devastating but the shock has wore off and it is hair after all and it will grow back.
I'll just post the pics so you can see...

This was after I cut it even at the bottom, as even as I wanted to attempt to cut it without a professional stepping in and working miracles.



And yes, SHE HAS NO BANGS! She cut all her bangs off! oh dear heavens, whyyyyyyyyyy (fists to air)



When I asked her why she cut her hair, what possessed her to cut off her hair she said "i wanted it short" and "my bangs were in my eyes" REALLY!?! ugggggh
So...that's that.
Our trip is going good, aside from all the rain. As if i don't have to deal with that enough in Oregon, it followed me here! LOL. oh well. a week and a half left and i'm on my way home.

Blog more later!

0 comments: