Feb 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!

I love that there's a special day to take the time out and show or tell everyone in your life just how much they mean to you, and just how much you love them. Life gets away from you, the days are so busy and hectic, and it's easy to take the ones closest to you, especially, for granted. I know I do..So, if you're reading this today chances are..you mean something to me and I want to let you know that I love you!!! : )

Today we are gonna spend the day as a family and I'm so excited. I got outta bed EXTRA early this morning to make my loves heart shaped pancakes and bacon for breakfast. MMM! Russel suprised me and Bekah with some roses last night and we got the girls some little gifts, just because. I can't wait to give them to them!

I'll update more with pictures soon, I know, I'm still slacking :(
SORRY!!!! The kids are awake now though, and I have to get breakfast started..
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!