Dec 10, 2008

Busy, busy December...

It's been a busy month so far. Russel was gone for the first week of it for more training in San Diego, California. We FINALLY got our tree up, YAY! so it feels like Christmas in our house. We had to baby gate it though, so our poor crimmus tree is stuck in prison.



Everything in our house is baby gated though, it's like Ft. Knox. But trust me, it makes my days so much easier. Rebekah likes to get into EVERYTHING, and since Maddie is walking now I'm sure she'll be fast on her heels! Plus, here is a great example of why we put the gate up. She wants that tree realll bad. haha



OH YA! Maddie is walking. It's so cute! She's everywhere now, little miss hot stuff.
Here she goes down the hallway. Back and forth, back and forth. She's such a pro now!



And that's about it, all the news at the Beaty household. I took some pictures of the girls out in the yard the other day, so I'll share those with you guys too.









If I don't blog before I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and I'm sure I'll blog before the new year!!! xoxo