Dec 28, 2010

Merry Christmas

This is what Christmas looked like in our house this year. Cozy, huh? I took a lot of "sparkly" pictures. Sorry. I was obsessed with the lights, and the ambiance, what can I say. Not even the cat can escape me and my camera. :) She looks pretty annoyed by it, huh?








Christmas came and went like a flash of lightening! I can't even believe it has been here already, let alone already passed. This year has flown by! We had a wonderful Christmas, the girls got everything they wanted and then some, how's that for lucky? It was a great day.

Here is Chrismas before the girls came downstairs:





And here is christmas after:
(please excuse the horrible picture quality, it was still dark out and the lighting in our house STINKS!)




















Hope your Christmas was as wonderful as ours was!

0 comments: