Oct 10, 2009

Fall is here!

So that means it's time for our annual visit to....
THE PUMPKIN PATCH!!
We love taking the girls every year, they have a blast.
And of course I brought my camera to document the trip-DUH!
First we had to pose by the pumpkins and Rebekah's usually very cooperative when it's time to smile for pictures. Madelyn was too busy checking things out. That's a two year old for you!

Photobucket

Managed to track her down for a shot of both of them. Um, girls, why are we leaning?

Photobucket

One more try...No? Ok.
(Psst, Rebekah! Paris called and she wants her pose back!)

Photobucket

And, don't ask, I have no clue what she's doing in this next picture...lol
One won't look, one acts retarded. Yea, that about sums it up!

Photobucket

Moving on.
You know you just have to pose with the wooden cutouts. My girls are so dang cute! I'll take any kodak moment I can get.

Photobucket

So, anyways.
Then we decided to take a stroll through the corn maze. I really was worried we might get stuck in there and never find our way out. Eeeek!

Photobucket

But Rebekah obviously had it covered, teehee.

Photobucket

We even picked a couple apples along the way (or Rebekah did) Huge apples, Gorgeous blonde, awesome photo op!

Photobucket

Then we took a hayride to the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins. Which i DON'T have a picture of btw, how in the heck did I manage to forget those?

Photobucket

But we did measure ourselves to see how tall we are this year, obviously..

Photobucket

And took a few more pictures along the way

Photobucket

All in all it was a great morning. Can't wait to dig into the pumpkin and I'll be sure to take some pictures of that no worries! We hope you're enjoying the fall as much as we are!

Photobucket

Love,
The Beaty's

0 comments: