Aug 20, 2009

Blah blah blah boring

OK, Ok, ok, ok, ok...
I am waaaay behind, i know. I'm sorry. UPDATE!
Really nothing exciting has been happening, which in turn is why I have not blogged. But I guess you don't really care to read my chatter, you only really want to see pictures of my offspring, right? I KNEW IT!

We are all doing good, same old every day routine of NOTHING.
Russel works, I stay home, the kids run around the house and drive me crazy, need i elaborate? The girls are great, no new milestones or happenings there either. Rebekah actually had a dentist appointment last week. YAY! HOW EXCITING!!! I know, lol. Look, I told you our lives are boring. This was not her first visit, but her second. Her first was a few months ago when she was running in the living room and ran into the window sill with her mouth, no good. Thank GOD the tooth did not fall out. It bruised, turned brown and then went back to normal! Upon this visit the dentist says this never happens so YAY! Thank you Jesus she can have pretty teeth. Is that shallow?! But anyways, here are some pics of her visit, and she did great! She's so big : (





Maddie kept saying "My turn! My turn!" so she got to go for a ride in the chair. She was pretty impressed. Let's see how impressed she is in about 6 months to a year when it's HER turn to get them toofies cleaned! haha



We also went to the zoo a couple weekends ago and I'll post pictures of that tomorrow if i can remember, Russel just got home with my dinner and i'm hungry!!

0 comments: