Oct 5, 2008

Fall is here!

I took that pic of the tree in our backyard...I love this time of year! I love the weather, and I love the changing colors, hot chocolate, and warm chili. But most of all I love the holidays!! Halloween and Thanksgiving--SO FUN! Even though this Thanksgiving it will just be the four of us. That makes me kind of sad. O WELL! more turkey for me! ; )~

I am excited to get out of the house and maybe take a drive and see some of the beautiful colors that are starting to come out, i think we'll do that soon. My mom is coming to visit in a couple weeks. Russel celebrates his 28th birthday on the 15th, he's getting soooo old! heehee. Then Maddie turns ONE on November 6th! Busy, busy at the Beaty's. And in the next couple weeks we will also be going to the Fall Festival and the Pumpkin Patch, a family favorite! So i should have lots of good pictures to share with you all then! Getting pics of two kids in the pumpkin patch should be interesting to say the least. But...until then here are a few pics of the girls so you can see their smiling faces.