Jun 22, 2008

We're here!!!

Ok. My first "official" blog. I don't count the first one I did because I wrote it and then never sent anyone the link to the blog.

I just wanted to let everyone know that we made it safe and sound and with all of our hair, haha. It's been a stressful experience, once which isn't going to be quite over till our belongings arrive (which should be tomorrow they say) and everything is unpacked and we are settled in. Only then will i truly be able to relax and enjoy this new experience. I am excited for the road ahead for our family. It's scary being in a new place, but I know this is the plan God had for us and we intend to enjoy every minute of it. So don't worry about us, we will be ok. And we are just a phone call or email away! I will post pictures as soon as I take some (i know, shocker, right? but i've been slacking) and we get out sight seeing and such.

For now I must go because Madelyn isn't satisfied until she gets into something she's not supposed to be getting into. It begins...But We love you and miss you all! And i will blog again soon.